The Schola Cantorum

The Schola Cantorum is a small class/rehearsal room located on the basement level of the Church to the right of St. Gabriel Conference Room.  It may be reached from Fr. Porter Hall on the east end of the building, or from the Narthex via stairs or elevator.

The Schola Cantorum also houses a two-manual-and-pedal Estey reed organ dating from the 1920's.